Cookies are everyone’s favorite snack, and even a tiny bite will have anyone smiling. With a touch of your special ingredient, you can make a cookie experience that’s better at home.
With the right accessories, you can bake cookies at home easily. A cookie scoop is an essential accessory when baking cookies. Cookie dough is scooping out with a scoop to make round dollop-shaped cookies.
We all know it’s difficult to bake cookies of the same size every time, which is why the best cookie scoop will make baking cookies more enjoyable. The cookie scoop will make your cookies look great, as well as saving time and energy. Cookie scoop comes in a variety of designs to suit any kitchen.
These are some of the best cookie scoops you can buy for your kitchen.
Our Favorite Cookie Scoop
Top 10 Best Cookie Scoop Reviews
1. Solula Stainless Steel Large Scoop
Cookie scoops made from stainless steel are pretty versatile and easy to use. If you prefer to bake large-sized cookies and have a large amount of dough, this is a great choice. It is polishing in a mirror-like manner, lending it a classy appearance.
This high-quality stainless steel cooking scoop will provide you with years of dependable service. In addition to the 2-year replacement warranty, the professional cook scoop is built to last. Its durability undoubtedly confirms by its promise.
- There are many uses for the cookie scoop
- It is very time-saving and easy to squeeze and release.
- The spring stays intact after heavy use, as do the gears.
- With regular use, stainless steel will not rust.
- It holds 4.25 cups of cookie dough
- Easy to use a cookie scoop.
- Easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
- Round cookies bake evenly.
- Even pressure and comfortable grip.
- Polishing the mirror looks good.
- It stands the test of time.
- Medium size cookies are too big.
- Squeezing the gears may cause resistance.
- The dough is stack after the lever releases it.
2. Wilton Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop
Due to its elegant silver color and spring-loaded handle, Wilton would yield the same-sized cookies most of the time. The cookies cook uniformly and taste better since they have the right shape and size.
It is no longer enough just to use a spoon to scoop cookies from your dough, whether you’re a professional or an invoice. With a Wilton cookie scoop, large cookies scoop to your satisfaction. You can drop cookies in the same amount of dough every time, eliminating guesswork.
- These cookies scoops are rust and stain-resistant.
- It holds four tablespoons
- Cookie scoops are flexible
- Silver cookie scoops are shiny after every use.
- Cookie proportions are mostly even.
- Warm, soapy water will easily wash.
- Stain and rust-resistant.
- The best way to roll meatballs.
- As the scoop is easy to use, your child can also use it.
- A forceful release is sometimes required to make the gears separate.
- Do not dishwasher a cookie scoop.
- The refrigerated dough not use.
- Hard items will not be sturdy.
3. OXO Large Cookie Scoop
A cookie scoop from OXO Good Grips will do the trick. The spring-loaded handle and soft, comfortable grip make it easy to use; simultaneously, the soft & non-slip grip helps scoop cookies perfectly in just a few squeezes.
As a result, it produces evenly baked cookies because it cleanly ejects the dough after it sticks to the wiper. These cookies have a diameter of about 3 1/2 inches and hold three tablespoons.
- The grip is soft and non-slip.
- Easy-to-use spring handle.
- The dough scoop make of stainless steel.
- With ejectable wiper.
- Size is 2.7 x 1.5 x 10.2 inches, and weight is 0.4 lbs.
- Stainless steel.
- Easily cleanable.
- Makes uniform cookie dough scoops.
- Ensures even baking.
- Handles or scoops are not durable.
- The scoop mechanism is defective.
4. Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop
Cooking and baking accomplishing with this tool, making it a helpful gadget for the kitchen. Spreading cookie dough with your hands or spoons can be messy.
It creates uniform dough shapes, allowing food items to bake or cook evenly.
With this 25MM scoop, you can release food quickly, thanks to the heavy-duty spring action release. Scoop ice cream, fruits, meatballs, cake pops, dog food, and even cough dough with this tool!
- A 0.5 tbsp scoop can scoop 7.5ml or 25mm at once.
- Food quickly releases by heavy-duty springs.
- From digging cookie dough to meatballs to fruit, it’s excellent for all.
- Stainless steel scoop with a high polish finish.
- Food release by its weeping mechanism.
- Scoops all kinds of food.
- Durable materials are using.
- It makes cleanup easy.
- Sizes are varied.
- A flawed design.
- After several uses, unusable.
- In some cases, gear filings fall apart.
5. Jenaluca Cookie Scoop Set
Cookie lovers can now enjoy cooking any three different sizes of cookies using the cookie scoop set used as a chef-quality tool. A high-quality cookie scoop set like this offers a high-performance build and ease of use, gives you even-sized round cookies every time.
The small, medium and large melon balls either enhance the appearance of a serving dish or scoop ice cream for children and adults, respectively. All of these tasks handle easily by the Jenaluca cookie scoop set.
- Cookie scoop gears glide easily and are ergonomically designing
- A cookie scoop made of steel 18/8
- These three scooper set to use for multiple purposes
- Cookies scoops have an excellent wiper
- Neither rust nor corrosion will occur.
- Clean-up is easy with the dishwasher.
- Packing with mirror polish.
- The versatility is impressive.
- The baking sheet was cleanly ejecting.
- Simple and ergonomic design.
- Metal frameworks make the grip slippery.
- It’s hard to release the scoop.
6. JSDOIN Cookie Scoop Set
A very elegant cookie scooper, one of the best on the market. There is no tugging required when gliding over the dough. Users have a secure grip. Right-handed or left-handed users can use it comfortably.
Cookie scoop set made of durable materials. 18/8 stainless steel uses for this scoop set, which will not discolor or chip. Use this tool with confidence. The dishwasher is safe and easy to clean. To keep the glister from retaining, handwashing recommend.
You will have beautiful ice cream or food items with this product. A set of three scoopers includes small, medium, and large sizes. It would also make a lovely gift.
- With ergonomically designed triggers
- Squeezing cookie dough releases it
- Easy to use on the dough
- Scoops without intense effort
- It is comfortable and secure
- Stainless steel 18/8
- Neither chips nor fades
- Durable and safe
- A useful kitchen tool
- Stunning design
- Inappropriately handled can collapse
7. Saebye Small Cookie Scoop
The Saebye cookie scoop consists of stainless steel. Using food-grade materials is safe and does not compromise the quality of food in any way. A secondary polish makes this ice cream scoop’s surface gleam. Cookie scoops like this one are solid and durable.
The small cookie scoop from Saebye use to scoop soft and hard ice creams, cookies, melons, and a lot more. Ice cream that is sub-zero or hard not to use. It affects by this. It is ergonomically designing. This is comfortable to hold the handles.
For releasing food items, you can use a trigger scoop. Food scooped from the bowl does not require intense effort. With no spring action, the scoop quickly releases. I love the ease of use and durability of this scoop.
- Lightweight, small scoop
- Stainless steel 18/8 scoop
- Surface is gleaming
- Safe and durable
- Designed ergonomically
- No intense effort required
- Eco-friendly and dishwasher safe
- Recycling 100 %
- No plastic parts
- Stain-resistant, corrosive-free, non-rusting scoop
- Rusts over time
8. Fayomir Cookie Scoop Set
As this tool comes with three different scoops, it is one of the most versatile. The scoop helps scoop all manner of food items, such as ice cream, pancake batter, sorbet, and more.
This cookie scoop set has three different sizes: small, medium, and large. Small scoop scoops about 15ml/ 1Tbsp and medium scoop scoops about 1Tbsp. Lastly, I use my 30-milliliter cookie scoop, which measures about 1 ounce of dough. Scoop about 45 ml or three tablespoons of cookie dough with the large cookie scoop.
The kitchen appliance makes of stainless steel of the highest quality.
- Three sizes and multiple uses.
- Food-grade stainless steel and 18/8 steel are using.
- Scooping is easy with its cog-and-ratchet system.
- A trigger and handle design that is ergonomic is unique.
- It measures 9.4 x 3.4 x 3 inches and weighs 15.2 oz.
- Cookies bake in 3 different sizes.
- Stainless steel is using.
- Cooks will find it handy.
- Dishwasher-safe, it’s easy to clean.
- Rust and stain resistance.
- The ratcheting-cog system makes scooping easier.
- It is not smooth in a release.
- Quality prioritizes over quantity.
- Squeezing is somewhat tricky.
9. HOMURE H Cookie Scoops Set
Three different size scoops are including in the cookie scoop kit, allowing you to use them for various purposes. Since it springs out for the dough, you can get uniformly size cookies without getting your fingers sticky.
18/8 gauge stainless steel is using for the three cookie scoop set, making it heavy-duty and reliable. Other cookie scoops have thin handles and bend easily, but this scoop is thick.
- Cookie scoops feature thick handles
- Trigger function on the scoop
- You can make three sizes of cookies using three cookie scoops,
- Cookie scoops come in sizes ranging from 0.8 oz to 1.5 Tbsp
- Side trigger squeezes smooth.
- The dishwasher is also safe.
- Three sizes are incredibly versatile.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-stain.
- Strong and durable.
- It leaves a large amount of dough behind.
- There is a short thumb rest.
10. Gorilla Grip Large Cookies Scoop
A Gorilla Grip Premium is perfect for scoop cookie dough and ice cream without getting stuck.
These are some of the significant features of this ice cream scoop. A slip-resistant handle provides a secure grip as you scoop through-hardened dough or ice cream.
This scoop has smooth edges, preventing the dough from sticking to the edges and leaving them behind. It won’t break or bend when use on the most complicated desserts because it makes from premium quality zinc alloy.
- Its ergonomic design
- Flat edges on the scoop
- BPA-free and non-toxic scoop
- Cookies shaped beautifully
- Construction of high quality
- A scoop of a larger size
- Handles that don’t slip
- Guarantee of 10 years
- Chrome may peel off
- Small hands may find it a bit big
Best Cookie Scoop Buying Guide
Cookie scoops with a low-quality fulcrum quickly spoil, especially during storage. Cookie scoops of high quality and durability are commonly worth the investment. To ensure the utensils last a very long time, they handle with care.
A cookie cutter’s construction is one of the most important factors to consider. Any metallic scooper replaces with stainless steel. Using this cookie scoop will ensure that it will last a long time. Ensure that you pay attention to the material’s durability to get the most out of your product.
A cookie scoop comes in three sizes. The size of the cookie scoop you choose depends on what you need. A small cookie scoop typically uses to make cookies with a diameter of two inches. Approximately three inches is the maximum diameter of the medium cookie scoops, while four inches is the maximum diameter of large scoops. Depending on your needs, select the most suitable size.
Choosing a cookie scoop that has a good handle is essential. The scooping action is controlling by the handle. As a result, your grip makes from a suitable material. Ceramic, plastic, aluminum, and stainless steel are all common materials using for scooper handles. Make sure the handle is easy to grip. Spring-loaded handles allow you to extract more from any bowl because they can absorb pressure.
Cooks use scoops often. Scoopers have a wide range of applications and use in numerous ways. We recommend products with an ergonomic design and easy-to-use functionality. By designing ergonomically, you will become more efficient and save energy.
Easy to clean
Transferring sticky, viscous dough is doing with cookie scoops. If you choose a scoop made from easy-to-clean materials, you can avoid the hassle of cleaning up after baking. The best material for this purpose is stainless steel. Cleanup is easy, and it’s vital. The dishwashing machine is also compatible with it.
What’s the best cookie scoop size?
A medium scoop or two tablespoons will work for most cookie recipes, but a larger one of three tablespoons can help bake extra-large cookies, serve ice cream, or fill muffin pans. As an alternative, a tiny tablespoon scoop is practical for cookies or muffins that are intentionally small.
Why does my cookie scoop keep breaking?
It’s too hard for the dough. When the dough still froze, it stores in the fridge and use later. Scooper cookies damage by forcing them to take batter. The bowl can become uneven and rough until the spring breaks.
How much should I scoop cookies?
About two teaspoons fit in the small scoop, approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons in the medium, and about three tablespoons in the large. We’ll talk more about baked cookies in a moment. The medium size is the one I tend to use most often when baking cookies.
How many grams is a scoop?
Approximately 29 grams of whey protein isolate is weighing by the US Department of Agriculture. Due to different textures and densities, powders may consider more or less in their scoops.
Are cookie scoops worth it?
Cookie scoops offer so many benefits. No matter what size you scoop, they will easily do the same. It will help those things bake evenly if they are the same size and portion.
Make sure you research products thoroughly before investing. A cookie scoop constructs using materials that have spring action. Thus, you assure that you are buying a high-quality model.
Your preferences and goals will determine which cookie scoop to use. Cookie scoops that you like are the best. In this review, we have carefully selected and compiled high-quality cookie spoons reviews to assist you in finding the best cookie spoon that will simplify your baking.
The way they are storing is essential, as improper storage can lead to them breaking down.